Saturday, August 3, 2013

Your Pressence Has An Affect On Others!

How Do We Affect The People In Our Lives?

I definitely feel that we have an affect on everyone in our lives in some way or another. I know that I have people who affect me daily, and I have been told many times that I have changed someones day, or influenced some aspect of their life.

Some friends make me feel silly, laughing and joking endlessly, sometimes making no sense at all. With a few close friends I have amazing, conscious conversations, clicking into my inner spiritual awareness, and these profound insights flow out of us like magic. There are others that make me feel adventurous, give me confidence, and inspire me. Others still, who bring me down, and it is a challenge for me to keep my energy with them.

There have been some friends and acquaintances who have told me how I have inspired them. They havefollowed my adventures online, and told me of their dreams to travel. Sometimes people ask me for advice or guidance when they have a personal problem to deal with. Others say that they have felt a calming energy in my presence. They are telling me that we affect eachother!

It is very important to be aware of how we affect eachother. We all have the power to change a life, or a day for better or worse. Whether it's your loved ones, or a perfect stranger, handling interactions with love and kindness will enrich the lives of you and everyone around you

- <3 Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment