Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Do What You Love!

I quit my day job so that I could spend more time, (and less money) doing what I love. Everyday I wake up and decide which direction I want to take my life. Throughout the day I change directions, get new ideas, opportunities, and inspirations.

I take odd jobs that sound fun or interesting, and try not to worry about the pay. I don't have much money, but I have a good life. I have enough to eat, and I've learned how to live without a "home".
I practice generosity with what I do have, because I am grateful for all the help I've gotten. I try to make myself available to help when someone needs, and I generally try to be pleasant to be around...It's good to have friends!

I like to spend time on beaches, in parks, hiking, biking, reading, talking, driving, sleeping, exploring!! I feel like I can do anything I want in this world, it's just a matter of time, and priority! I hope that everyone can realize this, regardless of time, money, or the people in your life.

Do what you love, and love what you do!!

<3 Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment