Tuesday, July 23, 2013

There is no why.

 
 
For some reason lately I have had several people ask me why they are going through the troubles they are going through.  And each time all I can think of is the quote in the image above. 
 
We all repeat the well known saying of "Hindsight is 20/20".  However when we are knee deep in the muck we cannot seem to remember that after we get out we will better understand why we were there in the first place. 
 
What I have learned from this is to not ask why.  It is purely a waster of time, energy, and other resources. 
 
Take the test life has given you, and you will receive the answers in due time, in divine time. 
 
-Lisa Hart

2 comments:

  1. if there was one dude born in the 1900's i'd resurrect it'd be him. on april fool's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! :o) I'd have to go with Ralph Waldo Emerson!

    ReplyDelete