Friday, July 19, 2013

Fear Is Just An Indicator!

Yesterday I was helping out a friend with some of her worries and fears, and I asked her...

"Do you think people would pay me to advise them in life like I do you?"

She said, "You'd be an awesome life coach!"

I then started to share with her my fears.  "My ego says, who are you to be a life coach?"

She then asked, "Well Lisa, Who are you?"

I cried. 

It isn't the fact that I do not know who I am, but in that very moment I realized that I do know who I am.  I know that inside me lives all the greatness that ever lived!  That it is inside everyone.  But I was still scared.

It is not a bad thing to be scared.  Actually think of it as the indicator of life.  When something scares the shit out of you... That is what you need to do! 

So I took my fear and turned it into those twenty seconds of brave courage! 

Now I have two coaching clients.  They are not paying clients, but someday I will have them. 

Everyone has to start somewhere and this is my where.

The lesson is...

Fear is just an indicator, and to move past it with action and on the other side of it is where all your dreams are!  So take that leap!

-Lisa Hart

2 comments: